Re: measuring ATM traffic

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: measuring ATM traffic
From: David Easter <deaster@NORTELNETWORKS.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:49:29 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
In addition, I would strongly recommend looking into the Optivity NMS
product - it provides several tools for visualizing Bay Networks ATM
networks... and NMS 9.0 adds more ATM statistics within the OmniView
application.

Don't mean to sound like a commercial...  If you really want to dig through
the MIB by hand, I would take Leslie's suggestion and contact the Nortel
Networks Professional Serivices group (through your local sales office).
They can help you determine what information you need to get to and if/how
it is available.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager - Optivity NMS, Network & IP Services Management Division
Bay Networks/Nortel Networks - How the world shares ideas.

-=-REgarding-=-