Re: database error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: database error
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:04:43 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There is a file in /usr/OV/symbols/C (rabm.symbols) that references a field
that should be defined in a file in /usr/OV/fields/C   (isRABMCapability).
The file is probably called rabm.fields. Both the symbols file and the
fields file may be links to product directories, either under
/usr/CML or /usr/rabmv2, I can't check from where I am today.
Either that fields file is missing, or the link to it is missing, or the
entry is not
in the file.  It sounds like you either had an incomplete install, or an
imcomplete de-install.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 04/26/99

Vladimir Petr <petr@DATASYS.CZ> on 04/26/99 12:55:54 AM