Re: Netview NT Trapd

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview NT Trapd
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:32:28 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Todd,
The event-browser can use either MS-SQL, or the Access DB  (you decided
this at installation time).

Are you running the Access (JET) database, or have you installed MS-SQL?

If you're running Access... then I'd say it sounds like some of the database
problems that Microsoft put out fixes on.  Goto the MS homepage and look for
database fixes.  I believe the file is "mdac_typ.exe". If you have the
V5.1.1 kit I think Tivoli included the MS mdac file on the kit.

Regards,

Gary Boyles