Re: Using the Apache server of Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Using the Apache server of Netview
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:05:41 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This is not the place to send your requests for future enhancements, though
you are welcome to talk about them.

>>I hope that netview 6.0 will come with at least Apache 1.3.6 and all
module
>>mechanism enabled so we could compile some misc modules for it
>>(namely: mod_perl and mod_php3)

I know of no plans to enahnce the web client for the next release.  So if
you want that to happen then, as always, you should put your suggestions in
a note and send it to netview@tivoli.com for consideration.  If you don't,
then the product planners may never do what you want.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh@IT-AUSTRIA.COM> on 04/30/99 05:46:14
AM