Re: NETWORK_MANAGER_F

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NETWORK_MANAGER_F
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:10:28 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I haven't seen the problem before so I don't know whether it is resolved in
5.1.1 or not.  I would put that on and see.   If you call your local
IBM/Tivoli Support number to open a problem, that is what they will advise
you to do anyway.  No one will pursue problems on old code.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Carlo Manuali <carlo@UNIPG.IT> on 04/30/99 05:16:40 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>