Re: Availability for Ciscos/Integration with NV automated actions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Availability for Ciscos/Integration with NV automated actions
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:47:09 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
The only things you can set and monitor are rmon events and alarms,
which you set up.  You can fire a trap on alarm treshold.  Its under the
rmon command.   The event fires the trap when a corresponding alarm is
triggered.
Havn't tried it yet.  Not sure what the limits are on the mib variables
you can test.

Jeff Fitzwater
Princeton University