Nways for AIX with traffic monitor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Nways for AIX with traffic monitor
From: Sontaya Passakonnirin <sontaya.p@DCS.PREMIER.CO.TH>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 08:12:17 +0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Dear all,

I had NetView 5.0 run on AIX 4.2 and install Nways 1.2 with Rmon and traffic monitor 1.2.2. For the traffic monitor I can't start the traffic monitor map. when I try to start map there is an error "Warning: the Data Collector does not appear to be responding" and if I click OK there is an error "Collector 'gvpserver' not registered." I was to see in /usr/LANReMon/trafficmon directory there is no tfm_dbcreate file and any other necessary file. I don't know what wrong with my system or installation?

Thank you,
Sontaya ^_^