Re: Nways for AIX with traffic monitor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways for AIX with traffic monitor
From: Sontaya Passakonnirin <sontaya.p@DCS.PREMIER.CO.TH>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:57:09 +0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Dear sir,

I was try to work with traffic monitor, when I was try to start map that it
can start but the menu botton on the right hand side(About, Collector, Key,
Print, Exit) are not appear. which, I can't use Collector function. And when
I click [traffic] botton and try to query database, it can't build the
traffic map.

I don't know what wrong. How can I do?

Thank you,
rut ^_^