Re: nvsniffer

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvsniffer
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:24:58 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Don,
I have used nvsniffer quite extensively.  I've used it to
just do IP-port testing, and have written procedures which
do tests of database systems by doing remote SQL queries
(which then pass the status back to NetView via nvsniffer).

What exactly are you trying to get working?

Gary Boyles             (Intel)