Re: CiscoWorks2000 for Netview 5.1....

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 for Netview 5.1....
From: Karin Binder <karin.binder@NWA.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:34:59 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We have just begun working with CW2K, and are running AIX 4.3.2 and NetView
5.1.1.  The current version of CW2K released for AIX runs with AIX 4.2.1 or
4.3; it does not run well with AIX4.3.2.  A maintenance release is due out
shortly (May) which will run with AIX 4.3.2.  From the little testing we
were able to do thus far, the integration with NetView seems to be very
loosely coupled.

Campus is the newer version of CWSI (Cisco Switched Internetworking), the
switch management package.  It contains CiscoView, Traffic Director (a
licensed copy of NetScout) and VLAN Director.  Essentials is a
pre-requisite for Campus.

Product documentation is available at
http://cisco.com/warp/public/cc/cisco/mkt/enm/cw2000/index.shtml