Re: CiscoWorks2000 for Netview 5.1....

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 for Netview 5.1....
From: HVILLEGA <hvillega@BANCOLOMBIA.COM.CO>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:36:59 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Gord:    I have received the information directly from Cisco informing that
the maintenence Release is now available.  Here is the message.

My name is Mike Caudill and I am the engineer responsible for your case.
The emails that you have seen are true. CiscoWorks 2000 is supported under AIX
4.2.1 and AIX 4.3. Under AIX 4.3.2 there is a problem with JRE that causes a
high cpu utilization.
If you are wanting to use AIX 4.3.2, you need to be running the maintenance
release of CiscoWorks 2000 which is due out on CD any time now. If you want the
maintenance release now, it is downloadable via the URL:
http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/netmgmt/cw2000/maintenance.shtml
Also note that with the JRE fixes, the maintenance release is no longer
supported under AIX 4.3.
Hope that helps!
-Mike-
--