Re: Messages are not making it to Netview events display.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Messages are not making it to Netview events display.
From: Steve Pirollo <spirollo@SUNGARD.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:14:12 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
James,
     I tried opening another event window (dynamic) and no luck.  I tried
changing some of the events to (N netmon) and no luck there either.  After
future investigation it looks like I am not receiving traps from any devices.
When I made a reference to, only events with - N (Netmon) are displaying,  it
dawned on me, and correct me if I am wrong,  these messages are coming from
NETMON polling devices (outbound).    Does anyone have any other ideas?

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 06/02/99 12:34:33 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>