Netview 5.1 color problem, etc

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview 5.1 color problem, etc
From: "Froelich, Leah M" <leah.m.froelich@LMCO.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:41:08 -0600
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
        I have NetView 5.1 on an IBM RS6000 with AIX 4.3.  I also have
CiscoWorks and CiscoView installed.  I get errors regarding colors running
out all the time.  The Graphics adapter I am using is a GTX255P.  What is
the minumum graphics adapter that I need for this?  Or is there some other
solution that I can apply?
        I also have the same problem that was posted several days ago
regarding the Background error message.  I did delete the suggested files
(wsc1600.20.m and wsc1600.20.p) and ran ovw -fields, but that didn't help
the problem.  Could anyone else help me with some other pointers?

Thanks a lot,

Leah
Leah Froelich
Lockheed Martin - Houston