Re: Netview 5.1 color problem, etc

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.1 color problem, etc
From: Brian Hwang <bhwang@TW.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:25:42 +0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Try to set the number of color for CDE to the most colors.(in CDE panel)

"Froelich, Leah M" <leah.m.froelich@LMCO.COM> on 99/06/09 10:41:08 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Brian CL Hwang/Taiwan/IBM)
Subject:  Netview 5.1 color problem, etc

        I have NetView 5.1 on an IBM RS6000 with AIX 4.3.  I also have
CiscoWorks and CiscoView installed.  I get errors regarding colors running
out all the time.  The Graphics adapter I am using is a GTX255P.  What is
the minumum graphics adapter that I need for this?  Or is there some other
solution that I can apply?
        I also have the same problem that was posted several days ago
regarding the Background error message.  I did delete the suggested files
(wsc1600.20.m and wsc1600.20.p) and ran ovw -fields, but that didn't help
the problem.  Could anyone else help me with some other pointers?

Thanks a lot,

Leah
Leah Froelich
Lockheed Martin - Houston