Re: priorities (was nothing)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: priorities (was nothing)
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:53:38 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If  the box doesn't respond on that interface, it is not NetView's problem
but one with the box itself and the vendor supplying the operating system
code or snmp agent.   It should respond on both and you should contact
Microsoft about it unless someone else has an idea.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM> on 06/11/99 11:51:22 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>