Re: snmpwalk on NT (was: priorities)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: snmpwalk on NT (was: priorities)
From: Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:44:30 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Oh yes, I would certainly like to hear some other ideas because I need
to prove to someone why one Netview can do it and the other can't.
Also the difference b/w the two netviews related to these NT boxes is
that the one which can snmpwalk both interface is in a remote network
while the Netview Server that is having problems is in the same subnet
(probably the same LAN switch) as these NT boxes.

Thanks
Kashif