Re: Rulesets for TEC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Rulesets for TEC
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:19:50 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Your Event Stream Icon should be set to BlOCK not PASS.  PASS means all
events will be forwarded unless you block them. BLOCK means all will be
blocked excepted those you explicitly forward

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Lucy Premus <lpremus@METLIFE.COM> on 06/16/99 10:54:55 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>