[no subject]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
From: erika ocaqa <eocana@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:16:32 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
hello again....
thanks, the events are displaying now!!!!!
but i have a question, i put the command nslookup and the machine
doesn't meet the domain server , actually we are cheking this error for
installation the patch 5.1.1 that is necesary for sending the
events(AIX) to tec (NT), i don4t know if es necesary to resolve the
names using the domain server or we can resolve the names only using
the file called hosts.We are thinking to install the adapter , it can
be other solution, but where can i find the steps for install the
adapter for tec?, i think that it solution is better because i have to
install the tivoli manager for network conectivity and to have  the
adapter for tec is one of the requirements.

best regards