Re: How to set event correlation on Netview 5.1 NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How to set event correlation on Netview 5.1 NT
From: Terri Rose <trose@PSWTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:31:40 -0500
And why and how did I receive this?  Yes, I am one of PSW Technologies Senior
TEC people, but do I know you?  Have I worked with you on this before?  Maybe
we can help you?  Feel free to give me a call at the number listed below.

--
Until next time,

Terri W. Rose
Senior ESM Consultant
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant
Voice:  (512) 342-3572
Fax:     (512) 343-9650
E-Mail: trose@psw.com

PSW Technologies, Inc. - A Tivoli Premier Partner
6300 Bridgepoint Parkway
Building 3, Suite 200
Austin, TX  78730
http://www.psw.com