Re: How to set event correlation on Netview 5.1 NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How to set event correlation on Netview 5.1 NT
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:06:18 -0400
Terri -

NV-L is a listserver for the NetView for UNIX and NT product.  Are you
subscribed to the list?  If so, then you will receive this update and many
others.

If you are not subscribed to the list or don't want to be, then send me a note
offline (James_Shanks@tivoli.com) and we'll discuss getting you off the list.
Though I cannot imagine how you could have got on without knowing it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Terri Rose <trose@PSWTECH.COM> on 07/27/99 09:31:40 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>