Re: CIM cds file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CIM cds file
From: Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 06:55:29 -0700
No, I don't think there's a CDS creation tool.  I have
search in and out of the Tivoli support site, and even
tried the IBM site.  I have been trying to find out
all of the available functions for the FETCH
statements, the only ones I found is SUBST and IPADDR,
do you happen to know what other funtions it support?

Thanks
Xu He

--- William_W_List@BLUECROSSMN.COM wrote:
> Is there an easier way to build the TEC adapter cds
> file with Compaq Insight
> Manager traps, than interpreting the MIB and
> manually entering this in the cds
> file?  I can't think of a method more prone to my
> keying mistakes.  I'm running
> NetView for NT and using the NetView adapter.
> Thanks.

===
Xu He
Consulting Services Engineer