Re: CIM cds file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CIM cds file
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:20:27 -0400
That's right.  There is no tool.  But your best source of information on the
NetView for NT adapter and how to configure it is the Event Adapters Guide which
came with your TEC.  The tecad_nv6k used by NetView for NT is a direct port of
the one TEC built for UNIX.  So whatever it says in there about the CDS file,
and FETCH statements, is authoritative.

Offhand, I don't think there are any other subfunctions for FETCH.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM> on 07/27/99 09:55:29 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>