Re: Map access...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Map access...
From: Alain.Cogghe@ELECTRABEL.COM
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:41:33 +0200
Take a look at the ovwchmod and ovwperms commands , ovwperms -l shows you
the access-permissions for the maps and ovwchmod can be used to alter these
permissions .
In my case the output of the "ovwperms -l" looks like this :
ovwperms -l
-rwxr-xr-x  root  system  default
So only root user can open the default map in R/W , all the other users will
get the map in R/O , even if they start the GUI without the -ro option .

                   vriendelijke groeten / bien cordialement

                            Alain Cogghe
                 ELECTRABEL INFORMATICA
                 Werkhuizenkaai 16  , gebouw D
                 1000 Brussel
                 tel :  02/2743859      fax  : 02/2034818
  email :    alain.cogghe@electrabel.be