Re: Problem for represent meaningful information in action box of

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem for represent meaningful information in action box of
From: "Sin Wai Yee, Maggie" <mwysin@KCRC.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:37:23 +0800
The relative MIB I have been loaded otherwise the number can't be
recognized.
The number is exactly the mib value, but this mib value is meaningless for
me.

Check the view of point,
I have the Generic and the Specific Number, instead of displaying a sequence
of number for Generic or Specific.
Is there have other method or ovAPI to display the relative EVENT Name for
the specific event ?

Thanks for your previous comment.

With the limited budget, what I can do is try my best. Therefore I really
want to have more information about ovAPI.