FW: Modifying status from script

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: FW: Modifying status from script
From: Fältman, Mikael <mifal@WMDATA.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:31:42 +0200
Hello Mikael.
This is only a thought, I haven't tried it but
one way is to try to change the ovsnmp.conf_db database (status polling
configuration).
This require you to write a program and use the OVsnmpConf API.
The purpose of the program is to change the polling interval so it
poll/don't poll your
ISDN routers as you which.
Set up cron to execute your program
08hrs poll
16hrs don't poll.

---
Mikael Fältman (mifal@wmdata.com)
Network Services
WM-data Infrastruktur AB, BOX 164, S-295 22 BROMOLLA