Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:12:11 PDT
Hello and thsnks for all the responses. But my original problem/question
remains....

I am running Netview 5.1.1 on AIX 4.3.1. I am installed CiscoWorks2000. But
I see absolutely NO integration.

I can type in "cwsi" and the app comes up, but I see absolutely no
integartion with Netview, i.e. no added menu options and when click
on a Cisco device I get no graphical representation of that device??

Any ideas??

Gord.