Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...
From: Karin Binder <karin.binder@NWA.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:33:54 -0500
Gord,

I am running Netview 5.11 on AIX 4.3.2 and CW2K with Maint Rel. 1.

I've seen the following integration:
1) MIBs loaded (if you selected that option during installation, and not
without significant errors/failures)
2) Access to CiscoView for a graphical representation of Cisco devices

To access the graphical view of a Cisco device from NetView:
1) Select a Cisco device (from the map, locate, etc.)
2) From the menu select Monitor-->CiscoView...

Karin