Re: Netview upgrades available?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview upgrades available?
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:32:25 -0400
New versions are announced on the web site when it is certain that they will be
available.  Tivoli does not discuss new versions until they are very close to
shipping.   So you are looking in the right place but there is nothing new to
learn.
The current Version is 5.1.  There is a maintenance upgrade to that which is
5.1.1.  Ad soon there will be a 5.1.2 -- it is in system verification testing
now.

But whether there will be a newer version available in January 2000 I cannot
tell you.  It will be on the web site first.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Marc Dinnauer <Marc_Dinnauer@NOTES.FH.COM> on 08/27/99 12:41:04 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>