ovstart

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: ovstart
From: Sergio Cardona F <scardona@MAIL.VISIONTECH.COM.CO>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:41:29 -0500
Hi All:

I have NetView 5.1.1 for AIX, AIX ver 4.3.1 , RS/6000 H50 1Gb ram.

Some times the ovstart command can not start the NetView daemons, this
happends every time I  run  the ovstart for the first time after a
reboot, I have ever run the .setup_env, so  should not be enviroment
problems.

To start NetView  I must  run the netview command, but the problem is
that it alway displays the map, and the client does not like it.

Questions:
Is this behavior right ?

There is any way to start the NetView with the netview command without
display the map?

Thanks a lot and regards,

Sergio Cardona.