Re: issues with Suns in netview not displaying as workstations...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: issues with Suns in netview not displaying as workstations...
From: Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk@COMTECH.COM.AU>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 06:42:00 +1100
I think your best option is to use either the free UCD agents (just search on
the net) which are available for most platforms, you can compile it anyway for a
new platform, or use the Empire Technologies (www.empiretech.com) snmp agents,
they are good but are very expensive. Both there will give you loads of
information about the OS on unix and NT (even does nt event logs etc).

Mark

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 01/09/99 22:39:36

<NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>