error messages at startup

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: error messages at startup
From: "Froelich, Leah M" <leah.m.froelich@LMCO.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:02:25 -0600
I am running NV 5.1 on AIX 4.2.1 on an H10 server.

The problem that I am having is that when I start NetView I receive two
error messages.  They are:

/bin/ksh: /usr/OV/web/httpd/cgi-bin/TME10_NetView_Binaries/webquery:
0403-006 Execute Permission Denied.

chmod: /usr/OV/tmp/.Nvlogname: Operations not permitted

The first error message I am not sure about at all.  We don't use webquery
at all, so I don't know what I need to do to get rid of this message.  The
second one is probably due to a log being created by root, and then starting
NetView as another user.

Anyone familiar with either of these messages?  Or how to get rid of them?

Leah Froelich
leah.m.froelich@lmco.com
281-335-2669