NetView shutdown itself

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView shutdown itself
From: Sontaya Passakonnirin <sontaya.p@DCS.PREMIER.CO.TH>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:54:19 +0700
Dear all,

I have NetView v5.0 run on AIX 4.2.1 and there is Nways 1.2 to manage the
IBM device at my customer site.
That it was terminate itself, it's not the first time.
The customer use to call me about this event before, but when I tell him to
start the NetView again which it's work. so like this time.
For this time I can capture some error, but I don't know what cause of it.
I don't know that the cause of problem is from application or system or not
enough memory or some thing.
Could be help please?

Best Regards,
Sontaya Passakonnirin
System Engineer
Datapro Computer Systems Co., Ltd.
Tel. 679-1927 Ext. 145 Fax: (662) 679-1934