More on Security and map permissions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: More on Security and map permissions
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:25:30 -0400
More on this topic, since I just went through it with a customer who
wanted a r/w map for operators (to get full function from Collections) but
did not want them to hurt themselves....

I found these menu picks that I had to block to prevent them from deleting
submaps - or maps: (They are all in the ovw  srf)
  Options->Set Home Submap
  Options->Set Default Map
  View->Open Submap
  Locate->Submap

Note that there is not an actual entry for Locate->Submap, just one for Locate.
But I added one and it worked.

I also hid (no r or w) most of the stuff under File, the entire Edit, etc.