What starts the Netview webserver?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: What starts the Netview webserver?
From: Sean Aaron <sean.aaron@UCOP.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:12:22 -0700
We're running Netview on an SP node and would like to monitor through
the web interface rather than running a client and enabling NFS or
exporting a display from the node.  My understanding was that the
webserver only starts when Netview is launched on the server; is there
any other way to have the webserver start at boottime?  The machine has
a scheduled reboot every weekend so I'd rather not have to come in just
to launch a gui so that the webserver starts.

--
Sean Aaron
UNIX System Administrator