Re: Getting to trap OID from ruleset actions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Getting to trap OID from ruleset actions
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:14:10 -0400
Sorry, but no.  What nvcorrd gets from trapd is a structure containing the
already-parsed trap elements, so he does not see the OIDs for the individual
variables.   Perhaps you could add a MIB query node to get what you want, but
that's all I can think of.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Waddle, Duane" <DWaddle@COMDATA.COM> on 09/16/99 10:49:34 AM