AW: Release Notes 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Release Notes 5.1.2
From: Stefan.Beck@HVBINFO.COM
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:12:56 +0200
Hello James,

first of all thanks for your response and for all your efforts in
participiating in this list.

I'd like to read the release notes a.s.a.p for our internal planning:
e.g. if another Framework-Patch has to be applied, I have to plan some test
cycles, because we have some thousands framework-clients in our
Tivoli-Environment, so every patch should be tested well enough. (Concering
Netview, we have more than 10 NetViews up and running.)
As of mid-october I'm (normally) not allowed to make any changes til the end
of the year, so time-planning is a serious object for me. The last
NetView-Patch arrived several weeks after it was released (I think I
received the patch in may), so I'd like to get this info soon.

I thought that I'm not the only, who is interested in that notes ...

bye
Stefan Beck