AW: Release Notes 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Release Notes 5.1.2
From: FITZINGER Richard <richard.fitzinger@IT-AUSTRIA.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:08:06 +0200
After all we are still PLANNING what we are doing. Thus it would be useful
to know in advance of fixed bugs. In our case we have to set up Attended MLM
on our remote sites very soon. Now we want to know if e.g. the web interface
bug in NetView NT (no connections on internet layer) is fixed.

Mark Sklenarik posted a list of 5.1.2 fixes on this list but it was cut. He
pointed to Tivoli's homepage to get the whole list. The list is definitely
not there and Tivoli support told me that they would "contact a L2 Engineer
to see if a document listing the APARs fixed can be put in the form of an
FAQ to be searched on the web site."

good idea, isn't it?

regards
Richard Fitzinger