CPU pegged out at 100% by netmon

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: CPU pegged out at 100% by netmon
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@SFBCIC.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:26:19 -0500
My NetView for NT server just started having trouble
with netmon taking 100% of the CPU.  It seems to be
originating around midnight when the scheduled polling
is happening.

The only changes I've made are in the SNMP Options area by
adding customized requests for specific nodes.  About 18 nodes.
These changes were finished days before the CPU started getting
hammered by netmon.

Is there a command line program that I could use to stop the
customized SNMP polling before midnight, then do a
restart later after midnight?

Thanks,

Larry