Re: IBM MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: IBM MIBs
From: Juan Echevarria <echevarria@ES.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:54:43 +0200

James,

     many thanks. I was assuming that it would update ibmProducts but it updated
proteon !!!
Thanks again,
Juan.

Juan

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 20/09/99 19:58:04

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Juan Echevarria Lopez/Spain/IBM)

Juan -

Well, it sounds like the mibloader loaded, or at least thinks it loaded, your
MIB.  Are you sure it should have updated ibmProducts and not something under
mgmt.mib2 ?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Juan Echevarria <echevarria@ES.IBM.COM> on 09/20/99 12:11:53 PM