AW: "Incorrect Routing to Node X.X.X.X"

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: "Incorrect Routing to Node X.X.X.X"
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@ERSTEBANK.AT>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:38:34 +0200
Currently we are getting these messages all the time as well.
Our culprits are Cabletron SSR's.
They don't have a standard at-MIB,
which means NetView cannot read their ARP-cache.
We'll try to find and load the correct Cabletron-MIB.
Maybe that'll help...
Regards, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / TK
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469