Re: Ping list not getting pinged?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Ping list not getting pinged?
From: benvain <benvain@BSD.TM.FR>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:51:17 +0200
Bill,

First I'd have a look to my polling intervals in Options...SNMP
Configuration, provided that Polling and Discovery settings are enabled
(Options...Topology/Status Polling Intervals...)... That's the way I
resolved the same problem some time ago.

Cordially
Bernard Envain - CIC Banque Scalbert-Dupont
+33 3 20 12 60 47 - Fx.: +33 3 20 12 60 80