Re: nvauth problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvauth problem
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:11:36 -0400
Are you on AIX?  Using English?

I don't know what nvsec has to do with it.  I would check your MANPATH variable
and make sure it says
MANPATH=/usr/Tivoli/man/aixr4-r1:/usr/dt/man:/usr/share/man.

But your error message sounds like your NLSPATH variable has been messed up.
Have you sourced the Tivoli environment?  There are a number of cat substituions
i it which rely on other variables being set.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jeanie Cham <yccham@NCS.COM.SG> on 09/28/99 08:44:05 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>