Re: Netview V6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview V6
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:03:06 -0400
There seems to be some confusion about this.  Are the notes sent to
netview@tivoli.com being archived and looked at?  Yes, they are.  Is there any
kind of a guarantee that what you sent will be put into the product?  No.  Can
you get status on them or even an answer from development as to whether they
agree with your concerns? No.

If you want a formal response to your requirements then you have to go through
your Tivoli rep or through Support (Level 2 can open a requirement for you).
But if you don't have the time for that netview@tivoli.com is still valid.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Art C. DeBuigny" <debuigny@DALLAS.NET> on 09/28/99 10:32:07 PM