Re: Netview Service Point 1.2.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Service Point 1.2.2
From: Richard Van Oeffel <rvoeffel@NL.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:32:19 +0200

Sean,
I´m working with AIX 4.3.2 and NSP 1.2.2, it works fine.

With kind regards, met vriendelijke groet,

Richard van Oeffel
Open Systems Center
IBM Nederland N.V.
Boerhaavelaan 11, 2713 HA  Zoetermeer
Tel: +31 (0)79-322 322 4
Fax: +31 (0) 79-352 26 29
e-mail: rvoeffel@nl.ibm.com
http://www.nl.ibm.com/osc

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 28-09-99 21:32:52

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Richard Van Oeffel/Netherlands/IBM)
Subject:  Netview Service Point 1.2.2

Hello All.

Does anyone know if Netview Service Point V1.2.2 works OK on AIX V4.3.2??
>From what I understand it is has not be tested on AIX 4.3.2 and when you
install you get a message telling you to proceed at your own risk.

Anyone have this configuration working??

Any info appreciated,

Sean.