Re: NetView version 5.1.2 or is it 6.0?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView version 5.1.2 or is it 6.0?
From: Mark Sklenarik <markskl@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:42:03 -0400
I learned today that there was a whole up in the shipment of NetView
maintenance 5.1.2 to customer do to a problem in the distribution channels.
 If I remember correctly 5.1.2 will ship within the next 2 weeks.

NetView 5.1.2 is maintenance for NetView 5.1, GA within 2 weeks.

NetView 6.0 is an unannounced version of NetView. You must contact your
Tivoli Marketing Rep if you wish any further information.  No official
announce has been made for the version, therefore any information you hear
on this forum is still subject to being changed, before the announce is
made. Any further discussion of V6.0 on this forum is pure speculation and
subject to changes until the announcement is made.  If you want disclosure
of information you must contact Tivoli Marketing Rep.  A request to all of
you that might known something, you are most likely under a Tivoli
non-disclosure agreement for unannounced product, any discussion of V6.0 on
your part is in violation of that agreement.

Mark Sklenarik
Tivoli NetView Product Integrity