Re: Tivoli Netview y2k readiness

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Tivoli Netview y2k readiness
From: Mark Sklenarik <markskl@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:48:04 -0400
Juan,
NetView V4.1.2 needs the latest PTFs. This product is however out of
support in the USA and Europe.

NetView V5.0 is y2k ready, but we strongly recommend that you upgrade to
V5.1 asap do to the number of problems we had with V5.0.  V5.1 is the
maintenance for V5.0.

NetView V5.1 is y2k ready, but as always we recommend that you be at the
latest available maintenance either 5.1.1 (available now)  or 5.1.2
(available shortly).

Mark Sklenarik
Tivoli NetView Product Integrity