Re: nvauth problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvauth problem
From: Jeanie Cham <yccham@NCS.COM.SG>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:34:17 +0800
Hi James,

After implementing nvsec, & my Netview hung as mentioned before, I realise that
my "/usr/OV" directory keeps using up to 100% disk space.  This causes nvsecd &
netmon daemons to die.  I'd fail to start them up with the ovstart command,
even after increasing my disk space.  Instead, I've to reboot my server.  This
has happened a few times now & it's interrupting my network monitoring
tremendously!

Please help advise!

Thanks & regards,
Jeanie

PS: My Netview is v5.1, Framework 3.6 on AIX 4.3.2.