Re: nvauth problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvauth problem
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:31:29 -0400
Sorry if you thought I was rude.  It seemed to me that you were asking for my
personal help to resolve your problem and I cannot give you that.  Only a call
to Support will get you individual assistance.  If you want other users to
respond, which is a good idea, then don't address your remarks on the list to
me.  I take that to me you wanted just me to respond.

So it was not your question I thought was inappropriate, but the fact that you
addressed it to me.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.    My  apologies.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jeanie Cham <yccham@ncs.com.sg> on 10/07/99 01:20:35 AM