New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 + AIX 4.3.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: New Information : Intergration of Transcend NCS 5.1 + NV 5.2 + AIX 4.3.2 : Can anybod confirm ???
From: Rozi-ai_Abdul_Rahman/MESINIAGA%MBEXT@MESINIAGA.COM.MY
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:14:35 +0800
Hello forum readers, I need confirmation from any of you in regards to this :

I heard from somebody that 3Com said the  Transcend NCS 5.1 will be out in Q4
and will intergrate
with TME 10 NetView 5.2 on AIX 4.3.2 . This will solve the intergration problem
faced by Transcend
NCS 5.0 on TME 10 NetView 5.1 also the unsupported issue on AIX 4.3.2

Has anybody else heard anything about this or confirm this

Is TME 10 NetView 5.2 available. I know I have just received TME 10 NetView
last 2 week and it is
still Version 5.1
and has anybody successfully installed / intergrate or get NCS 5.0 work
standalone on the same
machine installed with NV 4.x and 5.x

Thanks
Ai