Re: Netview and web

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview and web
From: Andre Faille <Andre.Faille@SITA.INT>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:33:09 -0500
Sean,

HP Openview, which the basis for Netview, reacts the same way.....

Sorry, can't help you there.
Andre

Sean Aaron <sean.aaron@UCOP.EDU> on 10/07/99 11:35:34 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
To:   NV-L
cc:    (bcc: Andre Faille)

Andre Faille wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> any one knows how to modify the web interface on Netview?
>
> I created some tools with the MIBs and would like for them to be
available
> via the web interface.... can anybody help?
>
> thanks,

On a related topic, any plans to change the behavior of the web piece so
it doesn't require an active map from the server running?  We have
netview running on a headless machine and monitor through a client.  I
have to keep an exported gui running on my desktop just so people can
use the web and that isn't very slick.

Who can I write to about this, if it isn't already on the table?

--
Sean Aaron
UNIX System Administrator